HSC are specialists in providing accountancy, strategic and tax services to the legal profession, having successfully served solicitors and barristers for many years.
HSC has now brought all of its legal profession expertise together and is now able to offer a wide range of advisory and compliance services under one umbrella “HSC Lawyers Support Services”
Our mission is to help our lawyer clients build the best business they can. We do this by helping you define and achieve your strategy.
Lawyers increasingly need support in the following areas, all of which we are equipped to deal with:-
- Defining your strategy, business goals and profit expectations
- Business plans, budgets and key performance target setting
- New partner admission criteria, partnership structuring and profit sharing
- Mergers, acquisitions and demergers
- COFA support – defining roles and responsibilities, COFA due diligence
- SAR Audit and accountancy
- Risk management and compliance – AML Guidance
- Strategic business reviews / management structuring
- Compliance – Lexcel, ISO and Investors in People
- Recruitment and Human resources outsourcing / support
- Practice closure and retirement planning
- Tax – partnership tax planning
- Strategic Marketing and Business Development support
- Forensic accounting and expert witnesses
- Financial planning
- Financial and management training
- IT support
Our expertise and experience will help guide you through your business challenges from mergers and acquisitions, recruiting the right people, and having the right systems in place to cope with the regulatory conditions applied to you.
Whether you wish to benchmark yourself against other professionals or learn how to market your business we can be of assistance.
We can take away the headache of choosing and running your IT systems with practical and knowledgeable advice.
For more details of this complete service for both barristers and solicitors please contact Sue Smith or request we contact you using the box below.