Tax planning is a very complex area and when considering how best to structure your business affairs any planning is likely to cut across the main areas of UK tax being, income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Here at HSC will provide you with innovative thinking and thorough technical knowledge to formulate tax-efficient solutions that save you money. Our job is to help structure your business affairs in order to minimise tax.
- Advice on Entrepreneurs relief and ensuring this will apply on the disposal of your business
- Advice on optimum structure for your business
- Capital allowances planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Income tax planning including the use of trading losses
- Incorporation and disincorporation
- Stamp duty advice
- Advising company director/shareholders on the most tax efficient form of remuneration
- Business sales
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Capital gains and Inheritance tax implications of passing your business onto family members