Corporation tax is payable by all UK companies and overseas entities with a permanent establishment here in the UK. Although the main rate of Corporation tax has now fallen to 20% in the UK, one of the lowest rates in the G7, it is still a sufficient cost to your company.
Here at HSC we can assist you in complying with your annual obligations with HM Revenue & Customs, ensuring your affairs are remain up to date in an ever changing tax system. We also believe that tax planning is one of the most effective ways to add value to your business and contributing to its success. Our capability covers all stages of a company’s lifecycle, from incorporation right through to sale.
Our services include:-
- Corporation tax compliance through the preparation of the company tax return, calculation of the company’s Corporation tax liability and filing in IXBRL format with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Capital allowances planning.
- Assistance with HM Revenue & Customs investigations.
- Advice on tax reliefs and allowances.
- Research & development enhanced tax relief
- Reorganisations and demergers.
- Advice on company structures to maximise the availability of inter-group reliefs such as loss relief.
- Extraction of company funds.