When you decide the time is right to consider selling your business proper planning can make a real difference to the proceeds that you receive. A business primed for sale can be worth considerably more when the owners have planed ahead. It can take on average more than three years to prepare a business for sale, or to reach a position where your day-to-day involvement can be substantially reduced.
We can help to prepare your business for sale by:
- Exit planning including advice on how to increase the value of your business.
- Valuation of your business
- Helping you to retain, reward and motivate key team members
- Identifying potential buyers alongside our partners BCMS
- Selection of preferred buyer
- Providing advice on tax aspects of the sale
- Negotiating with the buyer and their advisors
- Vendor due diligence