There are a number of reasons you may need to raise finance for your business. You could be looking at buying another business, funding an expansion, generating better cash-flows, purchasing assets or releasing equity. We can help not only with the business plans and forecasts to support the application, but also putting you in touch with the right people, whether it is a high street bank or a provider of alternative finance.
We can put you in touch with the following finance providers:-
- Debt finance
- Equity finance
- Business angels and private investors
- Crowd Funding
- Asset based finance
- Factoring & debtor financing
We can then provide assistance to you in the funding process by:-
- Preparation of a business plan and financial forecasts to support funding application or renewals.
- Advice on the best type of finance provider for your business.
- Act as the first point of contact for your bank manager or other loan provider through the process to ensure you can concentrate on running your business and providing additional information as required.
- Review of funding terms offered, negotiating where appropriate to secure you the best possible deal.