Outsourcing your company secretarial responsibilities lets us take care of Companies Act statutory compliance while you focus on your business.
Under the Companies Acts, a number of general duties required for statutory compliance are enforced upon the Directors and Secretary of a company. We appreciate that complying with statutory obligations is a significant and time-consuming responsibility which many business owners find onerous. Failure to comply can have serious consequences and can even result in your company being struck off.
Outsourcing your company secretarial responsibilities offers a solution to this burden. We offer a range of services to assist businesses with the filing of statutory documents.
We can look after the Annual Return, act as Nominee Secretary or Shareholder or provide a Registered Office address.
We can provide a comprehensive suite of company secretarial services tailored to your company:
- Company formations.
- Registered office facilities.
- Company searches both UK and International.
- Maintenance of statutory records.
- Preparation of resolutions, minutes and forms for filing.
- Preparation of dividend vouchers and minutes.
- General advice on company law.