Whether you have a small portfolio of properties or you are a large construction company we have experience of advising clients in this sector.
Careful planning and specialist property advice is required to ensure financial returns are in line with expectations, if this is not undertaken the desired outcomes may not be achieved.
Based on our experience we are able to provide guidance and support on the acquisition, sale and development of property The property could form part of an investment portfolio, be used solely to accommodate your business, or is a residential buy to let proposition.
Our service include:-
- Tax-efficient structuring for property investments
- Non-resident landlord returns and advice
- Corporate finance
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) compliance and returns
- VAT advice including options to tax and zero/reduced rate supplies.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax advice
- Advice on the optimum structure to minimise tax and risk
- Capital allowances
- Accounting for Joint Ventures or Special Purpose Vehicles
- Self assessment
- Gifting property and inheritance tax planning
For more information please contact Sue Smith or request we contact you using the box below.