Menu Of Client Services
1. Bookkeeping and accountancy services
- Operation of client bank accounts including cheque writing, acting as authorised signatories to settle authorised bank payments, etc.
- Operation of client's total finance function including payment of invoices and debt collection.
- Maintenance of all accounting records including cash books, purchases (accounts payable), sales (accounts receivable) and nominal (general) ledgers on our in house systems.
- Provision of advice on VAT (Value Added Tax) matters and preparation of VAT returns.
- VAT compliance health checks.
- Operation of financial control over the client business.
- Any period including weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payroll.
- Completion of statutory annual returns P35, P60, P9d, P11d etc.
- Maintenance of employee records
- PAYE / NIC compliance health checks
3. Management accounting
- Preparation of regular management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets, business plans, cash flow forecasts, etc.
- Provision of commentaries and analysis of variations against budget, cash flow forecast, etc.
4. Management information systems
- Design and tailoring of management reporting to meet the needs of the business.
- Interpretation of management information on a regular basis.
- Provision of commentaries indicating strengths and weaknesses of the business and therefore areas requiring attention.
5. Information technology consultancy and support
- Assistance with selection, sourcing, installation and upgrading of systems hardware and software.
- Support and maintenance of proprietary software
- Writing bespoke computer packages to suit individual client needs
6. Attendance at client offices
- Attendance at board meetings in the role of financial controller or ‘finance director'.
- Interview and counselling sessions with client staff in connection with management information, performance against budgets etc.
> Outsourcing and Bookkeeping