HSC Financial Services
Established in 2005, HSC Financial Services aims to offer the highest quality advice and service to our clients to ensure that their aims, objectives and potential are fulfilled.
We recognise that you place your trust in us and aim to repay that trust with sound judgement, expert advice and the highest possible quality of service that we can achieve.
Listed below are some of our key areas of advice where we are able to be of assistance:-
- Retirement tax planning and pension advice
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Savings and Investments - Investing for Growth or Income
- Mortgages, Re-Mortgages and Equity Release
- Life Insurance, Income Protection, Private Healthcare Provision
- Tax Planning
- Corporate solutions - Shareholder Protection, Keyman Insurance etc
We can be contacted at:
5 The Drive
Telephone 01273 710404
Fax 01273 737848
Our Financial bulletin is available to download - if you wish to have this sent to you on a regular basis please email us to be added to our mailing list
HSCFS Newsletter Summer 2014 - Download PDF Document
NOTE: You need the free Adobe Reader to view PDF files. If you do not have the Adobe Reader you can download it for free from Adobe Systems here.
You will have heard about the sweeping changes which happened in the pensions world from the 6th April 2006.
The reality of the changes was to markedly simplify pensions taxation for the future. What this means for everyone with existing pension provision, no matter what type, is that you should review your existing arrangements now to ensure that they are still appropriate and relevant in the light of the changes to pensions tax law.
We can also help with:
- Starting a pension fund
- Pension transfers
- Self Invested Pension Plans (SIPPs)
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Retirement options
Savings and Investments
We can help with:
- Lump sum and regular deposit accounts.
- Tax efficient investments ie Individual Savings Accounts (ISA)
- School Fees Planning
- Investing for Growth, income or a combination of the two
For all of our investment clients, we will review their portfolio on at least an annual basis. Please ask for further details of this service.
Guide to Investing PDF - Download 417K PDF Document
Past performance is not a guide to future returns. The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and an investor might not get back the amount invested. Prospective investors should be aware of the underlying risks associated with investing in shares in small and emerging markets which can be more volatile and less marketable than in more developed stockmarkets. For funds that invest in overseas markets changes in currency exchange rates may affect the value of your investment.
Mortgages and Equity Release
There are many types of mortgages available in the market place today including:
- Fixed rates
- Discounted rates
- First time buyer offerings
- Buy to let
Let us help you find the most suitable for your circumstances.
We may also be able to assist with an Equity Release mortgage. There are many options available, but this is a complex area of financial planning and should not be entered into lightly. Please speak to us for more details.
When providing Mortgage advice, we operate on a fee only basis, a commission only basis, or a combination of the two. This will be discussed with you at our initial meeting, and all fees will be agreed with you in advance. Full details of the fees are contained in our Key Facts Document, which will be provided at the initial meeting.
Morgage Data Capture PDF - Download 208K PDF Document
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Life Insurance and Protection
How much cover do you need? We can assist in calculating the amount required. We can help in the following areas:
- Life Cover for you or your partner - vital if you have a family
- Whole of life
- Term cover
- Endowments - to include some savings element
- Income protection in case you are ill and cannot work
- Mortgage Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover – which pays out a lump sum on diagnosis of specified illness's
- Key Man Assurance for business (which protects your Key Workers)
- Shareholder/Partnership protection (providing a lump sum on death to enable surviving partners/shareholders to buy the deceased partners/shareholders share from their estate).
Guide to Protection PDF - Download 1312K PDF Document
You may need advice to minimise the effects of:
- Income tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance tax
Guide to Saving Tax PDF - Download 420K PDF Document
There are many areas where we can help our corporate clients including:
- Establishing Stakeholder Pension Schemes (compulsory for companies employing 5 or more staff)
- Shareholder/partnership protection
- Keyman cover
- Employee benefits advice - including reviewing existing arrangements
- Pension planning to assist with company finances (such as commercial property purchase through a SIPP or SSAS)
There are a variety of ways in which you can pay for our services and advice. The most common way being a commission paid by product providers. We are happy to operate on a purely fee basis, or alternatively can operate on a combination of the two. It is entirely your choice as to how we are paid for what we do for you.
RETAIL DISTRIBUTION REVIEW - Download 267kb PDF Document
"Hilton Sharp & Clarke Financial Services Limited is an Appointed Representative of Pembroke Financial Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA does not regulate National Savings, or some forms of Mortgage, Tax Planning, Offshore Investments or School Fees Planning. Pembroke Financial Services Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register under number 228341. Hilton Sharp & Clarke's Register entry number is 438764. Both Registered and Incorporated in England and Wales at 30 New Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1BN under number 2518721 (Pembroke Financial Services Ltd) and 5374544 (Hilton Sharp & Clarke Financial Services Ltd). The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulation regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK only."