Accountancy & Audit
Hilton Sharp & Clarke, as the leading independent firm of chartered accountants in Brighton, offers a complete range of audit and accountancy related services to enable businesses of all types and sizes to meet all of the current UK reporting and compliance requirements. It also provides the tools, advice and support to its clients to enable them to successfully operate their businesses in the 21st century.
HSC's client base covers a diverse range of businesses and organisations including sole traders, partnerships, small limited companies through to multi national groups. These organisations operate in all areas of commerce and include those operating in such specialised areas as high technology industries, manufacturing, solicitors, dentists, registered charities, housing associations, the financial services sector and the license trade. Each of these business sectors have their own accounting and audit requirements as well as those laid down in law. HSC ensures that all its clients, whatever their size or business sector, receives the service it requires to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements.
HSC offers a full range of audit and accounting related services, which in addition to meeting the reporting requirements of its clients also includes a comprehensive range of other services covering:
- Corporation Tax compliance and planning.
- Value Added Tax compliance and planning.
- Accounts preparation – including year end Accounts and Management Accounts (see outsourcing).
- Income Tax and business tax advice and compliance including PAYE and National Insurance.
- Company secretarial services and other statutory matters including advice on incorporation.
- As part of its accountancy and audit service, HSC can offer specific advice on business accounting and related information technology including all of the commercially available accountancy software packages. (See IT Consultancy.)
In the case of all compliance matters HSC liaises with its clients to ensure that all relevant reporting and filing deadlines are met.
As a firm of chartered accountants, HSC ensures that all work is carried out by staff of the appropriate level of expertise and experience.